We are the Premier Bakery Supply, Cake Decorating, and Candy Making Supply store in Colorado!
Best Selection in Denver!
Cake Crafts serves you, the professional and serious bakery specialists, by offering you outstanding quality, the newest products, fabulous selection, fresh merchandise, all at great prices. For the past 16 years, it has been our pleasure to bring you better and better selection, in-stock status of product, and our years of cake decorating experience to assist you in your endeavors. The “goal” is simple: “Serve you thoroughly and skillfully so that you can serve your customers, clients, friends, and family at higher and higher levels of excellence and profitability!”
Upcoming ClassesView our full class calendar here! We are now offering special holiday classes!
Everything You Need in One Location!
Our extensive offering of cake supplies includes thousands of products.
- a large selection of utensils;
- a wide selection of baking pans, sheets, and rings;
- every imaginable cake and candy decorating essentials and tools;
- cake toppers;
- icing decorations;
- food colorings, including TruColor, our all-natural food coloring ;
- luster dusts;
- candy making chocolates;
- boxes of all shapes and sizes;
- huge selection of unique cookie cutters;
- sanding sugars;
- hard and chocolate candy molds;
- thousands of pics, decos, and cake ornaments.
We Have What You Want!
A complete line of holiday baking essentials and special occasion items are on hand and you’ll be sure to delight over them all!
Our staff has over 40 years of experience in the industry and we continuously stay on top of the most up-to-date products, methods of decorating, and trends – as well as new equipment options available. we can answer most every question related to baking, decorating, and candy making you may have, and we’re happy to help!
Our store represents over 100 different suppliers. If you want an item that we don’t have in stock, and it’s in one of our suppliers’ catalogs, we can almost always get it for you – and get it quickly!
Orders may be placed by phone, fax, E-mail, or regular mail. We recommend that you do not include your credit card number in your E-mail. Do include your phone number and we will call you for your credit card number after receiving your order.
There is a minimum order for shipping of $25.00. You will pay a little for the handling and the shipping through USPS or UPS (per your request) and your order will be on the way. In order to provide you with the fastest service possible, all orders to be shipped must be prepaid by credit card, cashiers check or money order before they are sent.
Returnable items must be returned in their original packaging, unused, and unopened, by bringing them by the store, or mailing them postage prepaid to us. Like payment method will be used for all returns (except checks which have already cleared – then cash will be given). Returns are allowed within 10 days of purchase date (15 days for shipped items). Rental items are returnable per the contract.
Non-returnable Items – Items which may not be returned are:
- Any Edible Product of any kind for health and safety reasons.
- Pans of any kind (especially character pans). Check your sizes before you buy. Make sure your oven is big enough for large pans.
- Cake Stands of any kind may not be returned. Make sure the stand is what you need and want before ordering of leaving the store.
- Cake Toppers of any kind may not be returned.